Wednesday, September 21, 2016
Tours De Sport has been providing discount ski packages to many of the world’s top destinations for over 30 years. From prominent mountain resorts in Vermont to the "Crown Jewel" of the Rocky Mountains in Wyoming, the travel agency was created by skiers and travel professionals with decades of experience. So, what sets them apart from all of the other travel agencies that you’ll encounter when trying to book a vacation? Well, one significant difference is the fact that they customize vacations to best meet your specifications. Too many other travel agencies rely upon a one-size fits all approach in regard to pricing, destinations, etc. The life long ski enthusiasts with Tours De Sport provide their customers with pertinent information on the region they wish to visit and deliver high-quality vacations.
Here are a few of the top destinations with discount ski packages that you can book through the vacation specialists at Tours De Sport:
1. Colorado - Some regions of Colorado average over 300 inches of annual snowfall, thus making the state ideal for a variety of winter sports including skiing and snowboarding. Vail Mountain, home to America’s largest ski resort features three distinguished terrain parks, seven bowls and 5,289 acres of free ride terrain. The town of Breckinridge, Co is also a skiing mecca that features four different mountain peaks spanning over 2,350 acres. Visitors to this region enjoy riding North America’s highest chairlift, the Imperial Express, up to the high alpine bowls for unforgettable views and steeps. Keystone Resort, located just over an hour from Denver, offers some of the best tree skiing in all of Colorado along with 121 ski trails served by 20 lifts including 2 gondolas.
2. Utah - Park City Mountain Resort, located in the heart of Park City, Utah, is the most accessible mountain resort in North America. The resort is just 36 miles from the Salt Lake City International Airport. Park City Mountain Resort was once again ranked a Top-five ski resort by the readers of SKI magazine and a Top-ten resort by the readers of Skiing, Freeskier and Transworld Snowboarding magazines. With the new gondola connecting the main mountain with the Canyons area, Park City is now the largest ski resort in the United States, and now has over 7,300 acres of unspoiled varied terrain.
3. Wyoming - Jackson Hole is home to the "Crown Jewel" of the Rocky Mountains and located under an hour away from Jackson Airport. Jackson Hole features a vertical drop of 4,139 feet and 2,500 acres of legendary inbounds terrain. Make your own mark in 116 multi-level trails and see the town's spectacular views aboard the resort's newest "high-tech" 100 passenger Aerial Tram.
4. Utah - Park City Mountain Resort is known for being the most accessible mountain resort in North America. It’s located a mere 36 miles from the Salt Lake City International Airport and has been ranked a Top-five ski resort by the readers of SKI magazine.
If you want to get a quote for one of these discount ski packages, or view all of the other top destinations, then you are encouraged to call 888.SKI.2167.
Wednesday, September 07, 2016
Those who book Banff ski packages will discover that the backdrop provided by the Canadian Rockies to be nothing less than awe-inspiring. The Banff, Lake Louise and Sunshine Village region of Canada is renown to be a powder basher’s paradise, whether you are an avid snowboarder, or prefer to carve a path down the mountain on skis. Not only will you be surrounded by the protected wilderness of Banff National Park, but this area also offers three world-class resorts making it Canada’s largest destination for skiers. Some things that you won’t find in this region are those pesky lift lines that only delay you from spending time doing what you want to be doing…thrashing the light and fluffy snow.
Many of the resorts are only a short commute from the towns of Banff and Lake Louise and offer an abundance of trails for skill levels ranging from beginner and intermediate to advanced and expert.
Here are some of the most popular resorts that we’ve partnered with to ensure your ski dollars go farther:
• Banff Aspen Lodge - Winter, spring, summer or fall, there’s always something to keep you occupied around the Banff Aspen Lodge. For example, the Banff Upper Hot Springs is a major attraction featuring steaming mineral water that helps visitors rejuvenate. The Sulphur Mountain Gondola operates year around and will take you to the top of Sulphur Mountain to enjoy a panoramic view of many different surrounding mountain ranges. During the winter months, Mount Norquay is one of the most popular skiing destinations around Banff and also offers a tube park along with snowshoe trails. The amenities of this lodge are lavish indeed and include everything from 2 Outdoor Hot Tubs with an Outdoor Fireplace to a Steam Room and Sauna.
• Lake Louise Inn - Offering suites and rooms for just about every budget, the Lake Louise Inn offers an ideal base for a Rocky Mountain Adventure. The Lake Louise Ski Resort is located just minutes from the Inn. Lake Louise offers world-class terrain for all abilities with 4200 skiable acres and 139 runs that can all be accessed via a complimentary shuttle from the Inn. Hiking, canoeing and horseback riding round-out the list of top activities around here.
Remember, ski seasons in Canada vary based upon the destination. For instance, if you are interested in a ski package to Mount Norquay, then the season runs from early Dec - late April. The Lake Louise season operates from early-Nov - mid June and you can ski at Sunshine Village from mid-Nov - mid April. Contact a ski vacation specialist at Tours De Sport today and learn how you can save 25% on a Banff ski package through our Hot Deals offer.
Labels: Banff/ Lake Louise
Thursday, August 18, 2016
Do you love the white untainted view of snow on the sides of mountains? The wonderful feeling that engulfs you as the cold wind whooshes past you as you speed downhill? The adrenalin flowing through your veins as you sharply navigate obstacles in breathtaking speed? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Park City Mountain is the most accessible mountain in North America providing 7300 acres of space for cool outdoor activities such as the best restaurants with excellent service, wonderful lodgings for accommodation and the ultimate bonus for parents, free skiing for kids. This is the ultimate bonus for you and your family to make your getaway vacation more memorable. The resort is located only 36 miles away from Salt Lake City international airport making it a convenient travel destination.
Our latest installation of the new and more efficient gondola, which connects the main mountain with the canyons area, makes park city the largest ski resort in the United States with over 7000 acres of unspoiled and varied terrain. This significantly improves the skiing experience of customers to a greater height because it gives visitors a wide variety of adventurous trips to take downhill. We also have a training area for newbie’s who are interested in the sport.
We want to create a lasting good impression to our visitors who are out to have fun doing what they love best. That’s why we have wonderful accommodations with beautiful, modern and spacious rooms for your family and friends with heated pools and fitness centers. Most of the rooms have an excellent view of the mountain ranges and the beautiful sunrise designed to ensure you have a comfortable, yet memorable experience of our skiing resort. The place also has an excellent transport system that offers you access to outdoor activities such as shopping places, restaurants and other convenient amenities. This accommodation centers are also located a close distance from the ski resorts for convenience.
We have improved customer service and made more renovations to restaurants and the whole resort in general to provide a modern, better, more efficient and high quality experience to our customers. We have taken extra measures to make sure that our visitors feel more comfortable that ever and that they get to wholly enjoy their skiing experience.
You can always use our very interactive online website to create trip quotes 24/7 to get your park ski packages at competitive prices. You simply need to state your start and end dates for adults and children to view our selection of accommodation options, trail maps, snow reports, directions etc.
Our team of agents is readily available to you for consultation when planning ski trips. We offer Park City packages at competitive prices to create a memorable trip for you and your friends or family. We believe a skiing tour should be tailored to fit you, whether planning corporate outings or having fun and traveling with family and friends, we promise give you an exquisite and memorable trip full of fun and adventure. Our agents are lifelong skiers with their expertise and commitment fueled by a love for the sport. They have the experience and capability to tailor your skiing vacation to fit your needs and budget by providing you with accurate, unbiased information.
Labels: Park City
Friday, July 22, 2016
Did you know that there are over 1800 total trails in Colorado ski country? Since they average
hundreds of inches of snowfall along with approximately 300 days of sunshine per year,
Colorado skiing resorts are one of the most popular destinations for Nordic and Alpine skiers in
the world. From miles of tubing lanes to exceptional tree skiing opportunities, Colorado offers
winter recreational activities for just about all ages and skill levels. Some other winter activities
that you can find include snow shoeing, ice skating, dinner sleigh rides and even snowmobile
tours. In addition to being a mecca for winter activities, many ski resorts also offer a range of
summer activities including hiking, camping, whitewater rafting, mountain biking, golf, music
festivals and zip lining.
If you are wondering what some of the top destinations in Colorado are, then here is a list of
locations where you can find some of the best Colorado skiing resorts:
Aspen, CO - Aspen Mountain has been the epitome of the skiing lifestyle for several decades.
Ajax is famous for a variety of steep runs, bumps, glades and incredible views. When you
finished with the slopes, the town of Aspen is renowned for its variety of great restaurants,
amazing nightlife and shopping opportunities. Talk to a Ski & Snowboard Vacation Specialist
today and choose your start and end dates (Nov-April).
Vail, CO - Home to America’s largest ski resort, Vail Mountain features three distinguished
terrain parks, seven bowls and 5,289 acres of free ride terrain. Visitors can also experience a
variety of exciting activities at Adventure Ridge, Vail's mountaintop activity center.
Beaver Creek, CO - Voted Best Guest Service in the Country by the National Ski Areas
Association for three consecutive years, Colorado's most celebrated resort is beautifully nestled
at the foot of North America's World Cup Mountain, offering 149 trails and 17 lifts including 10 high speed quad chairlifts and 2 gondolas.
Breckenridge, CO - The Beaver Run Resort is one of the finest Colorado skiing resorts that you'll
find in the state. The resort features four immense peaks spanning 2,358 acres with five terrain
parks. Every beginner and intermediate trail is groomed nightly so you can enjoy endless turns
throughout your day. It’s also home to North America’s highest chairlift, the Imperial Express.
Crested Butte, CO - If you are looking for small town charm combined with adventure, then
Crested Butte is known as one of the few remaining true ski towns. It features uncrowded
slopes with fantastic grooming and snow conditions.
Copper Mountain, CO - Commonly referred to as "Colorado's Perfect Ski Mountain,” Copper Mountain is one destination where you can relax while having fun. The ski resort takes pride on the powdery slopes that are suited for all ski levels.
Remember, it’s never too early to choose a tour and begin planning a vacation to one of these
Colorado skiing resorts. Tours de Sport specializes in quality, discount ski vacation packages to
the US, Canada, and South America. If you are searching for a ski vacation package to any of
these areas, look no further!
Thursday, July 07, 2016
A northeastern state renown for its natural landscape, Vermont is one of the most popular winter
destinations in the US for snow sports. Did you know that there are over 6000 acres of alpine
terrain in Vermont? It’s a state rich in ski history that is home to the first alpine ski tow, the first
chairlift and the first Nordic ski center in the US. If you are a fan of Burton snowboards, then
you may already be privy to the fact that the Burlington headquarters are located in Vermont.
Since there are 19 alpine Vermont ski resorts, visitors of all ages and skill levels can easily find
accommodations around the state.
Here are some of the top Vermont ski resorts:
Jay Peak - Mother Nature seem to favor Jay Peak in the winter. Because of the mountain's unique
location and geographical features, Jay Peak gets more snow than anywhere else in New England
(twice as much as many resorts). Located in Northern Vermont, Jay Peak is just a short drive
from the Canadian border, attracting skiiers and snowboarders to its 76 trails from all over.
Killington - Unlike any other mountain resort in the northeast, Killington not only features the
largest mountain trail acreage in the east (1200+ acres), but also the largest vertical drop in New
England. There's more snow, ski, snowboard, and outdoor fun than you'll know what to do with.
Mount Snow - This locale offers 48 miles of snow-filled trails that will keep the novice and
expert entertained forever. The mountain boasts a two-mile- long novice trail from the summit,
100-yard- wide intermediate trails and an expert North Face that includes Ripcord, Mount Snow's
steepest trail and one of the steepest in New England. Mount Snow Resort has four mountain
areas (Main Mountain, North Face, Carinthia and Sunbrook), and offers a variety of terrain
suitable for all outdoor enthusiasts.
Okemo Mountain - This destination features five mountain areas including the Jackson Gore
Peak, Solitude Peak, South Face, Glades Peak, and South Ridge area. Okemo Mountain is home
to Southern Vermont's highest vertical drop with a height of 2,200 feet. Okemo has many
accolades including ranked #8 for “Top 50 Resorts” in the October issue of SKI Magazine and
#7 in TransWorld SNOWboarding magazine for its terrain parks.
Smugglers' Notch - Ranked #1 for its Family Programs in North America and #1 for Customer
Service in the Eastern U.S., offers 78 fabulous snow-filled ski and snowboard trails. Smugglers'
Notch also is home to the East's only Triple Black Diamond trail.
Stowe Mountain - is home to the infamous Front Four (Starr, Goat, National and Lift Line)
which are arguably the most exciting runs in the East. For the novice skiers and snowboarders,
there's an entire mountain (Spruce Peak) criss-crossed with easygoing runs. And with the longest
average trail length in New England, be prepared to spend some time on the snowy mountains of
Sugarbush - This resort showcases 4,000 plus acres of snow-covered trails. Sugarbush Resort
will keep people of all ages coming back time and time again for skiing, snowboarding, and
outdoor fun. Sugarbush has just added 40 acres of wooded skiing for those of you that like a
challenge. You'll never be bored at Sugarbush Resort.
ToursDeSport Ski & Snowboard Vacation Specialists are available to help you book one of these
Vermont ski resorts today, Call Toll-Free, 877-4- SKI-EAST.