Monday, October 17, 2016
Home of the Rocky Mountains and dozens of prestigious resorts, the state of Colorado is commonly referred to as America’s #1 destination for skiing, snowboarding and other winter activities. One reason why ski packages in Colorado are so popular is that the season tends to run longer than anywhere else in the US. Some of the resorts start opening their ski runs in mid-October already. Also, if you are seeking a destination with more than enough elbow room while riding the slopes, then Colorado also offers some of the largest ski areas in the nation.
Here are some of the most in demand ski packages in Colorado:
• Aspen - For decades, Aspen Mountain has been synonymous with skiing and the overall winter sports lifestyle. Skiers and riders travel from around the world to experience Aspen both on and off the slopes. Known by locals as Ajax, this mountain rises out of the heart of downtown, and is famous for its variety of steep runs, bumps, glades and incredible views. The town of Aspen is world famous for the wonderful variety of great restaurants, amazing nightlife, unparalleled shopping as well as a large variety of accommodation to suite absolutely every need and budget. Contrary to popular belief, Aspen can be quite affordable and you can save money with one these promotions offered exclusively by Tours De Sport.
• Beaver Creek, CO - Beaver Creek remains a popular destination because it offers over 1,800 skiable acres and a world of luxury. Voted Best Guest Service in the Country by the National Ski Areas Association for three consecutive years, Colorado's most celebrated resort is beautifully nestled at the foot of North America's World Cup Mountain, offering 149 trails and 17 lifts including 10 high speed quad chairlifts and 2 gondolas.
• Copper Mountain, CO - Surrounded by snow-covered mountains, tall trees, and the variety of terrains that are naturally separated, Copper Mountain is one destination where you can relax while having fun. The place has been dubbed as "Colorado's Perfect Ski Mountain" with its best location at the Summit County, amazing environment, and picturesque mountain back drops. The ski resort also takes pride on the powdery slopes that are suited for all ski levels. Featured areas include the beginner, intermediate, and expert terrain with the advanced slopes known as the "double black diamond" located 12,000 feet above the base. The resort also boasts of its expert-only bowls namely: the Copper Bowl, Resolution Bowl, Spaulding Bowl, and the Union Bowl. Best known for their terrains, Copper Mountain is the place where ski enthusiasts would love to go. The mountain offers you the best of challenges and a full-charged experience. Restaurants and gift shops are also available in the area.
• And many other renown destinations and packages including Keystone, CO; Breckinridge, CO; Crested, Butte, CO; and Vail, CO.
One thing that you’ll never have to worry about with ski packages in Colorado is a shortage of fresh powder since many of the resorts are located well above 10,000 feet in elevation. For additional information regarding hot deals, or to speak with a ski vacation specialist, call 888-975-4464 today.
Wednesday, October 05, 2016
Booking a New Year’s Eve ski package is easy thanks to the advanced reservations system found only at Tours De Sport. Travelers also enjoy hot deals and exclusive discounts from the tour operator because they receive volume discounts from each of the resorts that they partner with. Customer interested in creating a custom New Year’s Eve vacation are encouraged to complete these simple steps to get the best price on their next ski getaways:
Step 1: Click the “Destinations” link from the top nav bar to choose your ski destination or select your favorite ski destination from the dropdown menu on the Home Page in the “Plan Your Ski Vacation Now” window. The “Destinations” link will take you to a map where you can choose your destination.
Step 2: If you already know the mountain that you'd like to ski and your preferred lodging property go straight to the “TRIP QUOTE” link on the nav bar at the top of every page.
Not sure where you would like to stay? Explore the resorts and lodging contents of each destination before selecting the "New Trip Quote" option.
Have Questions or Need Help? - You can reach a Tours de Sport ski vacation specialist toll free at (888) 754-2167.
Step 3: Upon completion of your quote you will be emailed a copy of the quote and a username and password that will allow to access your saved quotes at a later time to make changes or to book your package. A Tours de Sport Travel Specialist will also review your quote and contact you to suggest ways to save you even more money.
So, what are some of the most popular New Year’s Eve ski packages? Celebrating the New Year in South Lake Tahoe, CA is difficult to beat since it features one of North America's largest mountains, California's longest vertical drop at 3,500 feet and Tahoe's highest summit at 10,067 feet. Then, when you are done bashing the powder you and your company can enjoy a variety of New Year’s Eve activities ranging from live music concerts and fireworks to a Gondola Ball Drop and fire dancers. If all of the festivities around Lake Tahoe aren't enough to keep you occupied, then Reno, NV is less than 60 miles away and is renown for epic New Year’s Eve celebrations.
Looking for a more laid-back, family friendly destination? Then, consider some of resorts around New York State. Whiteface is a unique American winter resort with uncommon skiing and riding. Surrounded by thousands of acres of Adirondack forest, the Olympic Mountain has by far the greatest vertical in the East as well as a gentler side, with a sheltered trail system for families and beginners. The Whiteface Lodge typically hosts a Family-Style New Year's Eve Bash offering activities regardless of age.
Call Toll-Free, 877-4-SKI-EAST, to talk to a Ski & Snowboard Vacation Specialist today!
Wednesday, September 21, 2016
Tours De Sport has been providing discount ski packages to many of the world’s top destinations for over 30 years. From prominent mountain resorts in Vermont to the "Crown Jewel" of the Rocky Mountains in Wyoming, the travel agency was created by skiers and travel professionals with decades of experience. So, what sets them apart from all of the other travel agencies that you’ll encounter when trying to book a vacation? Well, one significant difference is the fact that they customize vacations to best meet your specifications. Too many other travel agencies rely upon a one-size fits all approach in regard to pricing, destinations, etc. The life long ski enthusiasts with Tours De Sport provide their customers with pertinent information on the region they wish to visit and deliver high-quality vacations.
Here are a few of the top destinations with discount ski packages that you can book through the vacation specialists at Tours De Sport:
1. Colorado - Some regions of Colorado average over 300 inches of annual snowfall, thus making the state ideal for a variety of winter sports including skiing and snowboarding. Vail Mountain, home to America’s largest ski resort features three distinguished terrain parks, seven bowls and 5,289 acres of free ride terrain. The town of Breckinridge, Co is also a skiing mecca that features four different mountain peaks spanning over 2,350 acres. Visitors to this region enjoy riding North America’s highest chairlift, the Imperial Express, up to the high alpine bowls for unforgettable views and steeps. Keystone Resort, located just over an hour from Denver, offers some of the best tree skiing in all of Colorado along with 121 ski trails served by 20 lifts including 2 gondolas.
2. Utah - Park City Mountain Resort, located in the heart of Park City, Utah, is the most accessible mountain resort in North America. The resort is just 36 miles from the Salt Lake City International Airport. Park City Mountain Resort was once again ranked a Top-five ski resort by the readers of SKI magazine and a Top-ten resort by the readers of Skiing, Freeskier and Transworld Snowboarding magazines. With the new gondola connecting the main mountain with the Canyons area, Park City is now the largest ski resort in the United States, and now has over 7,300 acres of unspoiled varied terrain.
3. Wyoming - Jackson Hole is home to the "Crown Jewel" of the Rocky Mountains and located under an hour away from Jackson Airport. Jackson Hole features a vertical drop of 4,139 feet and 2,500 acres of legendary inbounds terrain. Make your own mark in 116 multi-level trails and see the town's spectacular views aboard the resort's newest "high-tech" 100 passenger Aerial Tram.
4. Utah - Park City Mountain Resort is known for being the most accessible mountain resort in North America. It’s located a mere 36 miles from the Salt Lake City International Airport and has been ranked a Top-five ski resort by the readers of SKI magazine.
If you want to get a quote for one of these discount ski packages, or view all of the other top destinations, then you are encouraged to call 888.SKI.2167.
Wednesday, September 07, 2016
Those who book Banff ski packages will discover that the backdrop provided by the Canadian Rockies to be nothing less than awe-inspiring. The Banff, Lake Louise and Sunshine Village region of Canada is renown to be a powder basher’s paradise, whether you are an avid snowboarder, or prefer to carve a path down the mountain on skis. Not only will you be surrounded by the protected wilderness of Banff National Park, but this area also offers three world-class resorts making it Canada’s largest destination for skiers. Some things that you won’t find in this region are those pesky lift lines that only delay you from spending time doing what you want to be doing…thrashing the light and fluffy snow.
Many of the resorts are only a short commute from the towns of Banff and Lake Louise and offer an abundance of trails for skill levels ranging from beginner and intermediate to advanced and expert.
Here are some of the most popular resorts that we’ve partnered with to ensure your ski dollars go farther:
• Banff Aspen Lodge - Winter, spring, summer or fall, there’s always something to keep you occupied around the Banff Aspen Lodge. For example, the Banff Upper Hot Springs is a major attraction featuring steaming mineral water that helps visitors rejuvenate. The Sulphur Mountain Gondola operates year around and will take you to the top of Sulphur Mountain to enjoy a panoramic view of many different surrounding mountain ranges. During the winter months, Mount Norquay is one of the most popular skiing destinations around Banff and also offers a tube park along with snowshoe trails. The amenities of this lodge are lavish indeed and include everything from 2 Outdoor Hot Tubs with an Outdoor Fireplace to a Steam Room and Sauna.
• Lake Louise Inn - Offering suites and rooms for just about every budget, the Lake Louise Inn offers an ideal base for a Rocky Mountain Adventure. The Lake Louise Ski Resort is located just minutes from the Inn. Lake Louise offers world-class terrain for all abilities with 4200 skiable acres and 139 runs that can all be accessed via a complimentary shuttle from the Inn. Hiking, canoeing and horseback riding round-out the list of top activities around here.
Remember, ski seasons in Canada vary based upon the destination. For instance, if you are interested in a ski package to Mount Norquay, then the season runs from early Dec - late April. The Lake Louise season operates from early-Nov - mid June and you can ski at Sunshine Village from mid-Nov - mid April. Contact a ski vacation specialist at Tours De Sport today and learn how you can save 25% on a Banff ski package through our Hot Deals offer.
Labels: Banff/ Lake Louise
Thursday, August 18, 2016
Do you love the white untainted view of snow on the sides of mountains? The wonderful feeling that engulfs you as the cold wind whooshes past you as you speed downhill? The adrenalin flowing through your veins as you sharply navigate obstacles in breathtaking speed? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Park City Mountain is the most accessible mountain in North America providing 7300 acres of space for cool outdoor activities such as the best restaurants with excellent service, wonderful lodgings for accommodation and the ultimate bonus for parents, free skiing for kids. This is the ultimate bonus for you and your family to make your getaway vacation more memorable. The resort is located only 36 miles away from Salt Lake City international airport making it a convenient travel destination.
Our latest installation of the new and more efficient gondola, which connects the main mountain with the canyons area, makes park city the largest ski resort in the United States with over 7000 acres of unspoiled and varied terrain. This significantly improves the skiing experience of customers to a greater height because it gives visitors a wide variety of adventurous trips to take downhill. We also have a training area for newbie’s who are interested in the sport.
We want to create a lasting good impression to our visitors who are out to have fun doing what they love best. That’s why we have wonderful accommodations with beautiful, modern and spacious rooms for your family and friends with heated pools and fitness centers. Most of the rooms have an excellent view of the mountain ranges and the beautiful sunrise designed to ensure you have a comfortable, yet memorable experience of our skiing resort. The place also has an excellent transport system that offers you access to outdoor activities such as shopping places, restaurants and other convenient amenities. This accommodation centers are also located a close distance from the ski resorts for convenience.
We have improved customer service and made more renovations to restaurants and the whole resort in general to provide a modern, better, more efficient and high quality experience to our customers. We have taken extra measures to make sure that our visitors feel more comfortable that ever and that they get to wholly enjoy their skiing experience.
You can always use our very interactive online website to create trip quotes 24/7 to get your park ski packages at competitive prices. You simply need to state your start and end dates for adults and children to view our selection of accommodation options, trail maps, snow reports, directions etc.
Our team of agents is readily available to you for consultation when planning ski trips. We offer Park City packages at competitive prices to create a memorable trip for you and your friends or family. We believe a skiing tour should be tailored to fit you, whether planning corporate outings or having fun and traveling with family and friends, we promise give you an exquisite and memorable trip full of fun and adventure. Our agents are lifelong skiers with their expertise and commitment fueled by a love for the sport. They have the experience and capability to tailor your skiing vacation to fit your needs and budget by providing you with accurate, unbiased information.
Labels: Park City